Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am also extremely excited for summer. I have 5 more school days left (technically 8, but I'll be gone for 3 of them) and then I'm done with high school. Woo!

I don't really have any major plans for the summer. My main plan is to relax as much as possible and spend a ton of time with my friends before we all leave for college. There will be many graduation parties in the next few weeks and many going away parties in August and many days for just sitting around in the sunshine together.

I'm also trying to find a job for this summer. Not sure where I'm going to work because I'm still working on getting hired. I've been applying to a lot of places recently, so hopefully someone will hire me soon.

I guess there will also be quite a bit of packing and getting ready to move out and go to college. And the college I'm going to has a pre-orientation backpacking trip in Yosemite National Park, which I might go on and would be really amazing and exciting. I'm not so sure about how I feel about the whole living in the wilderness thing, but spending a week in Yosemite does sound pretty incredible.

Anyway, I think those are my main plans for this summer. My recommendation for this week is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. I'm only part of the way through it, but it's really good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment