Thursday, May 12, 2011

Yay, Doctor Who!

Not that long time ago, I rambled about Harry Potter, and this time I get to talk about Doctor Who, my second huge fandom.

I love the Doctor Who fanbase. The fans are all loving the show, pointing out questions, making up theories, trying to tie knots together. It's so nice and I love being a part of it all.

I make theories as well, and this will be the spoiler part.

  1. I think that the girl who regenerated in the street at the end of Day Of The Moon (which by the way, was an amazing episode) is a regenerated Jenny. The William Hartnell to Matt Smith (agewise) would be able to work (Derek Jacobi/John Simm, anyone?)Georgia Moffett, the actress who originally portrayed Jenny was pregnant at the time, so they needed a new incarnation of her anyway.*
  2. That was my original thought. Then I saw a blogpost somewhere, with them looking on IMDB, and (I'm not making it up; this is the info I saw) that Lucy Saxon will return - as the little girl. I think Steven Moffat's incredible imagination would be able to make it all fit together, so I won't rule that out either.
  3. The Eye-Patch Lady is from the future. In Day of the Moon, she says "I think she's dreaming" or something. In E3, where Amy sees her again, she was sleeping. I think the next time we'll see her, will be when Amy's panicking or something.
  4. I have no idea who River is. I keep hoping (until opposite prove) that they're not married. It's too boring. But of course, River really loves this man. Hopefully, we get to see soon, when the Doctor knows her fully, and understands who she is.
  5. I have no idea, who really was in the spacesuit when The Doctor got killed in the first episode. If it really was Lucy, then I would have no clue whatsoever. Nor River. That would make no sense. Although, it would fit. It could be for his own safety. I just hope, there'll be a way to make the Doctor live.
And those were my thoughts. Loads of them.
My recommendation AVPM. You have seen them, AND FINALLY SO HAVE I. Can't believe I've missed out on so much fun!

DFTBA till next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment