Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer plans!

First: happy late birthday, Emily!

Today my study-preparation holiday-ish thing started, and I have two exams next months, "graduation" and then summer. I'm going to work in a theme park all summer in an icecream/candy/sweets store/booth.
Which is going to be hard, but I'll get experience, which is the main reason to do it. Other than that, I hope I'll get a tan (I always manage to get a tan in my face, while the rest of my body remains winter-pale) and read loads of books (and I'll love some good recommendations!)

I don't have other plans, actually. We're not travelling this year, so I'll get plenty of time to prepare myself for the new school, which is going to be hard. But I am actually excited, which I think is vital for you to enjoy it.

I hope I'll get to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 on opening night in Denmark (it's 13th of july here) - not sure if it's possible, since it'll be midnight, Copenhagen is .. fairly big and I have no place to go to afterwards. And no one to go with.

I think that's all from me!

Oh, and did anyone see Teefury's Stare Contest Doctor Who t-shirt last week? I bought it. Like a boss.

DFTBA (:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the t-shirt! I didn't see it until it was too late to buy one. XP

    ReplyDelete