Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doctor Who!

Yes! We are talking about Doctor Who. I have been waiting for this day to come. But, I haven't been watching Doctor Who for very long, so I must apologize for my limited knowledge. Plus, I missed last week's episode!

Anyway, this season seems to be getting more confusing every episode. The Silence is really creepy too.

Theories: This if probably very far-fetched, but I think that maybe the child is Rory and Amy's child. Amy and the Doctor were talking about how, if Amy was pregnant, the child might be affected by the time travel in some way. It's also possible that River is Amy's baby.

I was really freaked out by the River/Doctor kiss too! It just kind of came out of nowhere! I knew that they were a couple, but I was not expecting it. This hope is kind of diminished now, since Rory and Amy are together, but last season, I was really hoping Amy and the Doctor would get together. That's never going to happen though.

My favorite quote from the Doctor: "I'm being extremely clever up here, and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What is the point in having you all?" :)

Recommendation: sparkling blood orange soda. It's really good.

I'm sorry this is so short. DFTBA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment