Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SUMMER! yay!

Don't you guys love those days where you walk outside and it's surprisingly warm and sunny? I LIVE for those days in the spring. And now it's summer! YAY! I feel like a little kid, saying "yay, it's summer" all the time.

By the way, happy early birthday Emily!

I hate to rub it in, but I'm done with school! My last final was on Friday, which was why I didn't post last week. I was studying so much. Ugh, it was awful.

This summer, I am nannying. I'm going to be sharing this job with my sister, and we'll switch off days or something like that. (I don't know if I told you guys, but I have a twin named Allie.) It's a family of three boys (jeez) and it's going to be about 20 hours per week, I think. I don't even like babysitting in general, so I'm not sure how this will work out. I'm just hoping to make some money.

My family takes a few trips every summer, and this year we are going to Yellowstone and Montana with my cousins. We're renting a house and staying in Big Sky. It's going to be gorgeous and I'm looking forward to shopping and hiking and other fun stuff. I'm really excited for this trip.

I'm also going to spend a week with my grandparents in Minnesota. They live on a lake, so we can go kayaking, swimming, and sailing. It's really nice.

I'm really looking forward to Deathly Hollows Part 2, as well! I'm going to go to the midnight premiere, since I couldn't go to the first one. Unfortunately for many of my friends that went to the Part 1 midnight premiere, a lot of the scenes broke and they didn't get to see it. They were so mad, but the theater gave them tons of free passes, so that calmed them down. I was kind of glad that I didn't try to go to the midnight showing. I would have been so disappointed (and tired) if I had.

My Recommendation: the show Parks and Recreation. I love this show. It's hilarious and it's my new obsession.

DFTBA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment