Thursday, March 17, 2011

School, Screnzy and Japan

So, now I've been sitting in front of my laptop for half an hour, and I have no idea what to blog about. I wanted to avoid sitting and staring at the screen, so I told myself on my way to school, at school and on my way home from school, that I should probably think about topics.
And I've got nothing. At all.
I have thought about adding time to my blogs, because timezones facsinates me on some level - and currently, it's 4.12 PM here (I'm not used to the 12-hour clock!). I think they fascinate me a bit, because it's weird thinking about, that persons on the other side of the planet is going to bed, or having breakfast, while I'm just sitting here and not doing homework.

I could tell you about my school. I started in a 10th grade two months ago, and I'm having a hard time fitting in, being a nerd and .. you know, reading for pleasure.
I mean, the students are nice enough, just not to me. Yesterday a girl in my class bumped into me, and didn't even make a fake excuse or notice at all. They're all very close, which makes it quite difficult to get inside the circle.

Normally, if the classes are good, you don't really notice or care that much, but since it's really bad, you notice.
The students aren't very good nor willing to learn. A girl said in class that, she wouldn't analyze a danish movie (Adam's Apples, if anyone's interested - it's a religious, comedy drama) because she wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie, if she analyzed it.
And I thought wow, that sounds.. ridicolous. I'm afraid to say, that I think I've used that excuse before, and I promise from now on, I'll never ever do it again - it's too.. pathetic. And not worth it.
BTW, this week's class, where everyone is gathered, one class had taken pictures of the other students backside, and we had to guess whose a** it was. So mature!

Now Script Frenzy is coming up as well, and I'm very excited. I've come up with this story, that I thought I'd use at NaNoWriMo, but it fits almost better as a movie. It's a sci-fi drama thing, and I need someone who can make me write and really do it. Like a motivator, 'cause I'm so bad at starting something, sitting with it for a while and then put it down, and then do something else. I need someone to tell me that I have to do this. Otherwise, 667 word a day is a lot.
Back to reading scripts and figure out my main characters personality.

And of course..
Thoughts and hopes go to Japan. They're having such a hard time at the moment and a lot of people are missing, and it's so, so sad. I wish I was able to do more, than I am.

DFTBA
(Oh, and my favourite substitute is Droids Fears To Be Abondoned (It's not very good. I just made it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment