Thursday, March 24, 2011

Future! .. And stuff

Allright, since everyone else has been writing about their future (and my school system being so different, it's not been easy following up..) anyway, I'll tell you a bit about the Danish school system.

When you're 5-6 you start in your first class. It's after kindergarden but before real school kicks in. Then there's grades until 9th grade. There's 6 exams - danish, english, maths, physics, biology/geography and history/social studies/verbal german/written english (those with options are those where the ministry decides which each class are going to exams in.)
When you finish you're about 15-16, and then there are some decisions to be made. Either the danish 'gymnasium' which is a bit like high school, as far as I understand. It's a three year long course, and when you've graduated, you're supposed to read at University to finish your education off. That is where I start next year.
Tenth grade is where I am now. It's a little different from 9th grade, it's voluntarily, but good if you want better grades or just need a year to grow up a bit.
And then there's the practical courses. There are a lot of lines - cooking, mechanics, etc.
They're shorter, most of them are like 2-3 years.

My own future is at the high school like thingy, and then I want to study either something with movies - directing, scriptwriting, you name it. I'd love to write - scripts, books - but it's not an easy world to work in, and maybe I should have something else if the writing doesn't work out..

And I've used a week to find out my Script Frenzy characters' personalities. Hopefully I'll get started being serious soon - I've got 8 days now.


Has anyone got Twitter? I'm Djacruks - follow me if you'd like. (:
Oh, and I think we should settle on - or find a way to settle on some themes, otherwise it'll always be Rebecca or Susie to come up with themes..

My recommendation this week is go to Youtube and find Nevermind The Buzzcocks with David Tennant. I've watched it so many times, and it never fails to make me laugh. Loudly.

'Till next week. DFTBA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment