Thursday, March 10, 2011

My first thursday

This is my first entry for this blog (though I haven't had other blogs) - anyway, I'm Simone, I'm 16, I'm in Denmark (that small scandinavian country) and I'm in a danish 10th grade. It's not easy to explain and compare school systems, so I won't even try to attempt that.

I'm quite a Doctor Who nerd (and that is an understatement) I love it. My first and favourite Doctor is David Tennant's, but I - despite thought I wouldn't - quite like Matt Smith's as well, and I really like Amy.
I got into Doctor Who, after Charlie McDonnell's video about it (this one), and just thought "hey, that's weird, if I remember it, I could try to watch one" and conveniently it was aired in DK at the time, and my first episode was Fear Her. I watched all the following episodes until Journey's end, 'cause they didn't broadcast any of the Christmas specials, so this summer I purchased the new series 1-4 and it's so awesome.

Moving on...

I'm also a Harry Potter nerd. Just as much as Doctor Who. The day I realised that David Tennant was in Harry Potter, I literally screamed and went to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire.
When the movie originally came out, I was about 10-11, and I had a huuge crush on Daniel Radcliffe, and just thought that David Tennant's role was a weirdo. If I could go back in time, I'd probably tell myself, that in 5 years, he'll be my hero.
Btw, I'm a proud Slytherclaw (having a bit of sorting trouble)

Other than that, my every day isn't like a day in the TARDIS. As I mentioned, I'm currently in a 10th grade, and it's not very challenging academically. So I've got a lot of spare time, which I use on .. you guessed it; the Internet. And reading. I write a bit as well, and this year will be my first Script Frenzy (any of you doing that?)

I love movies. I love watching them and I especially love Behind The Scenes features and all that, it makes me feel like I'm sort of there. My favourite movie is - as the book, (and yes, I know. What a wuss), but I love Stepmom. I also like victorian stuff. Like Pride And Prejudice and Wuthering Heights.

*must stop fandom*

I'm looking forward to get really started, and I hope that *clichée coming up* that there'll be many more posts.

Instead of recommending something, I'd rather make a Thursday Top 3:
1. I'm going with my mum to see The King's Speech tomorrow!
2. My iPod (saves my life everyday!)
3. In your pants jokes.

Don't Forget To Be Awesome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment