Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Into the Future! :)

Well, since I can't think of anything else to write about, talking about the future sounds great!

First off, I am a sophomore in high school, so I haven't started seriously looking at colleges yet. I get a ton of university pamphlets and letters, but honestly, I don't know what I'm doing in the future. Well, I guess I know that I'm definitely going to college, obviously. I'm most likely going to go to a Jesuit college because my dad works at a Jesuit university (Creighton). I think I get some kind of discount on tuition if I go to a Jesuit school, and I need all the help I can get with that.

Even though I don't know where I'm going, I'm pretty sure that I don't want to stay in my hometown. Maybe I'll go to Chicago, Seattle, or Denver. Those cities all sound amazing.

As for a major, I'll probably do something involving math and science, like some kind of doctor. My dad thinks that math and science are really important, but I think that literature and English are really cool, as well. I'm really not that great at understanding literature, so math and science are probably better for me anyway. I also want to take French.

I thought of a good recommendation this time! You might have already seen this because it's amazing. It's the Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel on Youtube. It's a parody of Harry Potter and they put a lot of the story lines from different books into one play. It's hilarious! Even if you're not a HP fan, I would watch it. And if you watch Glee, Darren Criss (who plays Blaine) stars as Harry Potter. It's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment