Thursday, March 31, 2011

Now, we all have a certain order we use our computers in. I know you have. Otherwise, it's just me who's a bit weird. Please say you have an order, even if you don't.
I think my list is kind of long, but I think either this blog or Twitter is first. Then mail and youtube. From tomorrow off it's probably Script Frenzy before a lot of other things. I've actually thought of cutting off the internet the entire month, but then I thought, that it would be stupid, if I needed research, which I probably will need.
Where was I?
Right, orders. Others than reading and writing I don't think I have anything else. I have to write about something else now, otherwise I'd have to stop here, and make it the Official Shortest Blogpost.

Does anyone else but me check Teefury, Riptapparel, Shirt.woot and Qwertee every single day, even though you know they don't accept your card type?
Oh, it sucks. I was reading on their FAQ's and it was like this:
Allright prices.. Oooh, worldwide shipping! Very handy! .... WHAT?! Visa, Mastercard, and everything-but-my-card?! WHAT? Whyyyyy?!
That is so unthoughtful of them.
Or maybe they're just saving me money. Otherwise I'd buy every shirt with Harry Potter or Doctor Who things. If they did a mash between those two, I'd might scream.

And for this, I'm probably the worst Harry Potter fan ever. I just can't, physically sit down and just watch A Very Potter Musical. Everyone says it's awesome and really funny, and I want to understand the Zefron thing, but I just can't watch it without getting annoyed with the actors. I've watched the two first parts of the first act or something.
I wish I could, though.

Oh, and you must (or well, you can) wish me congratulations on my new job and 'feel better' because of my cold ):

Well, I've got 20 hours of freedom left, before Script Frenzy starts (in my timezone) and I still need to make some details and an awesome title.

I can't come up with a recommendation, other than Don't Unplug Me by ALL CAPS is a song worth listening to a couple of hundreds time in a row.

DFTBA till next thursday (:

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thing with an order I check the things on the internet in :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the same issue with shirt.woot, so i got a paypal account. most useful way of paying for stuff on the internet EVAR

    ReplyDelete