Thursday, June 9, 2011

Insert clever title

I refuse to not make a blog. So it'll be a mostly empty blog.

Rebecca, I totally agree with you on the topic of sex scandals. If you must be unfaithful, do it properly. No, that wasn't your conclusion, I just thought that, if you must, you need to be the best.
I don't know. It's quite low moral, but why not be good, instead of fail?

Now I think of that guy, Strauss-Kahn for being discovered as well. That wasn't very smart. I'm not sure what happened, so I'll just stop now. I know nothing of that stuff.

Tomorrow, after my exam, I'll catch a train (literally; I'm that awesome) with two of my superstrong friends, and we'll ride on its back all the way to Copenhagen where we'll hang out, have fun, maybe even visit Copenhagen's infamous dragon Zoo and we'll probably go shopping and use waaay too much money. I don't know what we'll do yet, but it will involve laughing, funny/sweet movies and fun times.

Oh, I have nothing this week. Sorry you guys.

I'll see you next week! Oh, and wish me luck on my exam tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment