Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make-up Part 3

I have to agree with the two others aspect on make-up, but with slight changes along the way.
Well, sometimes I wear a bit of black mascara in the every day, and when I go to parties, I wear most on my eyes - especially smokey eyes, which is a look I support, if you know how to do it properly. Not looking like a panda is the goal, and a lot of people don't really get that.
The school I'm at, wears loads of make-up, and you can tell. You can especially tell if they don't. They look all pale and human.

Most of the girls wear black mascara - and loads of it. Concealer/foundation/blush (whatever it is, obviously I'm not a fan/user) - I mean, sure, it's fine wearing some to cover scars, moles, pimples, etc. But if you don't need it, what's the point? That's just waste of money.
And I think this is universally acknowledged as well: girls who uses foundation or build-your-own-tan, or what it's called (not a fan of that either) and forgets their necks. I had a friend who forgot to do that, and she got a bit upset when I told her. But she did remember to use it on her neck and forehead as well. Unfortunately, that made her look even worse; being very pale and then forget her arms. She didn't like short sleeves, but she liked to pull up her sleeves half up her arms, so they'd show anyways. But you know, she kept on doing that, but she wasn't very popular, so no one really noticed. Or care to tell that they noticed. In the end I don't think I did, either.

I think eyeshadow is too much for daytime. It makes the eyes mysterious, like covering them up. And it doesn't match to the daylight colours, unless it's very subtle.
I know girls who wears eyeshadow in the daytime, and it doesn't exactly make me cringe, but I do shrug, and wonder if they aren't aware how they look. But, they much definitely does. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother with the make-up in the first place.

I think, just to walk a bit away from the make-up, I'll talk about hair a little bit. I'm part danish and part korean, so my hair is both scandinavian thick, and korean .. glossy.
Since it's very dark, with both my parents having dark hair, it's been a mess to dye. It's dyed red, and it's been a while since. So it's a bit faded. People says it looks nice, and I tend to agree. I really like it, and I've been a redhead for a little under a year now, and I do think I'll keep it that way. It's also quite long, and six months ago, I decided I wanted bangs. Now, I've forgotten to cut them, and now the hair has grown way over my eyes. And yes, I think about cutting it everyday, I've just gotten around to it (and besides, last time I did that, it wasn't equally long).

And, now I've run out of aspects of my hair, so I'll end here.
Anyone excited for the new series of Doctor Who? I can't wait, which is totally ironic, since Denmark never gets Doctor Who ):

And for a recommendation, I'll say Ministry Of Magic. Awesome wrock (wizard rock), and if you don't know them - they make music about Harry Potter, and even if you do know them, listen to Old Enough To Die. And I May Lose Everything. But beware, they contain awesome!

Oh, this bit contains stupid self-advertisement (and sorry about that!) - I'm part of a newly started collab vlog on Youtube, and we're called TheQuirkTastics, and you're all very welcome to check us out. If you don't want to, that's fine. And once again sorry for the shameless promotion. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment