Thursday, April 7, 2011

A little of this, and a little of that.

Allright, so this week's topics has been very different, so I think I'll sum up my opinions etc. on these topics. And then I'll talk about something that I've done a lot today.

So I think I covered the topic school last week, so I'll skip that part. But good luck to find your college, Rebecca! (:

Now, music. So I like all kinds. I recently purchased Jamie Cullum and a Doctor Who Soundtrack. And I own a copy of all Muse albums. So I have a broad taste in music. But as of late, the only things I am listening to is wrock, trock and Youtube musicians.
Before I developed personal taste, I listened to - and liked Britney Spears and just pop music in general. Oh, and there was good 2 years of my life, where my "life's soundtrack" was Destiny's Child. It's safe to say, that I'm over that phase now.

I was quite suppressed musically as younger, since you weren't popular, if you didn't listen to specific musicians/bands or watched something called Popstars.

It's still like that. Most people likes Bruno Mars and Rihanna, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just want to hear music, that matters to me, I don't care if I'm the only girl in the world, with lips someone would kiss all day if I'd let him.
It's just - and this sounds A. frightening or B. insane, but I want to only listen to music that I care about, since life is too short to listen to stuff you just don't care about at all.

Now, clowns.
I think clowns are scary because of IT. I never saw it, I just know that I would be so freaked out scared, that I wouldn't be able to live properly for.. a very long time. I haven't even watched Paranormal Activity, but my friend told me about this (and I'm sorry, if you're easy scared and doesn't know this) scene, where something invisible under a bed throws a woman out of it and drags her down the staircase. So now, I'm not taking any chances with creepy stuff or having my feet anywhere else but under my duvet. Not even in the mornings.

But clowns. I dread clowns when I once in very rare time goes to the circus. I mean. I'm not scared of them, but there's something creepy about them. And reading Jonathan's view on clowns, I'm feeling a bit odd for ever laughing at them failing their tasks. Even though it's amusing, or supposed to be amusing, I don't know if it's right to do it.

And today. I have cleaned my room (almost impossible task) and then, because I recently received some books, ran out of space. So I emptied all the bookshelves and started reorganizing and arranging on priority, awesomeness and how-much-will-I-ever-need-this, and managed to throw away my Twilight series and a Destiny's Child cd (that's irony. Right there)

It looks, if I may say so, good now. All of my bed was filled with all my stuff, and it's a quite big bed. And it's 8 small shelves. So.. It wasn't very fun and I ended up moving my films three times before finding a place that I liked.

Oh, and I have a suggestion for a theme next week (or sometime else): opinion/view on make-up - how much/little? Why etc. - what do you think?

Anyway, I'll stop here, but with a Thursday Top 3:
1. Script Frenzy, which has turned out to be so much more fun than anticipated
2. Lost. An episode a day is awesome. Brilliant and sometimes terrifying show.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies. <3

DFTBA (:


No comments:

Post a Comment